We have been busy here on the Block constructing new creative workshops hosted in our studio space! A few weeks ago we asked for your feedback on the types of classes you were most interested in. We were so excited about the helpful feedback we received and based our new classes on your favorite picks! Our workshops are now listed on our website with photos of the process, biographies on the talented artists teaching, and beautiful photos of the finished product that you will create! We were so excited to have talented Mickie Winters take all of our workshop photos. We have gotten great response so far to the new classes and hope you’ll join us for the fun!
Here are some reasons why you might like to take a workshop!
1. Create your own gifts for friends and family
2. Save the day with a perfect and creative date night
3. Bond with your friends or family
4. Meet new artistic friends
5. Creative team building event for your office
6. Foster your creativity in a fun and nurturing environment
8. Help encourage creativity in your community
9. Support the arts
10. Meet these cute women teaching the classes!
I hope we gave you 10 good reasons – now you just have to pick which one!